Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Resurrecting a Blog

Last week, my dear friend Sarah encouraged me to do something I haven't done in quite awhile. She told me to write. (Sarah, you wonderful woman, see? This is your doing.)

Truthfully, I've missed it. Though my bee blog fills a gap, it's not the same. That's more a list of observations. Exposing one's innermost being through words is riskier -- like public skinny dipping -- but more thrilling, too.

Seeing a years-long gap in blog entries saddens me a little, and I have to wonder why I stopped. In a past life, I'd thought to write poetry [fortunately I figured out I was far too happy and not nearly neurotic - or clever - enough before getting too far down that path (less traveled)], but prose... now that's a different story (literally & figuratively). I possess an ideal amount of angst for a prose-y post.

So maybe I'll breathe some new life into this blog & see where it goes. Maybe it will get up and run. Maybe it will shuffle along - an aimless, brainless zombie. Or maybe it will just stretch out on the nearest therapist's couch for some good old-fashioned catharsis.

There's only one way to find out.

Seeing how my office has been recently tidied and I have desk space again,
this seems as good a time as any to use it.




1 comments:

Louis said... [Reply]

The service and personal attention we received from Mr Pedro was exceptional and beyond what we were expecting! His knowledge of the local and national market and his commitment in finding us the best rate helped us in our search for our dream home. As first time home buyers everything was new to us and the most important thing we wanted was someone we could trust. He was there for us every step of the way. I'm glad we chose his services and would recommend Mr Pedro to anyone buying a home or expanding his / her business with an affordable loan rate in return.”
Contact Pedro a loan officer
Email : pedroloanss@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1-8632310632.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...